|Economic POlicies for the Global transition (EPOG+) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in economics, supported by the European Union. It offers a world-class integrated Master’s programme on the (digital, socioeconomic, ecological) transition processes with a pluralist approach and interdisciplinary perspectives.
The main objective of the programme is to give birth to a new generation of international experts, able to define and assess economic policies and evolve within different political, social and regional contexts. Towards this objective, the EPOG+ Master’s programme goes beyond the reach of standard economic theory to include various heterodox/institutionnalist political economy approaches.
The full partners (degree awarding institutions) include a wide set of prestigous institutions:
- University of technology of Compiègne (UTC),
- Sorbonne University,
- University of Paris,
- University of Turin,
- Berlin School of Economics and Law,
- University of Rome 3,
- Vienna University of Economics and Business,
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits).
It also involves more than 30 (academic and non-academic) associated partners in Europe and the world.
The very best students from all over the world will be eligible for scholarships awarded for 2 years by the European Commission, based on our selection:
- The « Programme countries » scholarships for students from Member States of the European Union (EU) as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- The « Partner countries » scholarships for students from all the other countries.
When to apply?
Application deadline: February 1, 2021 – 12:00 (Paris time).
Note that two recommendation letters are needed to apply and have to be provided by the deadline.
The course for the new cohort will start in September 2021.
The selection will be organised jointly with the EPOG 2.0 programme.