Celebrating its 10th year anniversary, CIRCLE is hosting an open seminar ‘Innovation as a Solution to Societal Challenges’ on November 27, 2014 aiming to illustrate and discuss what innovation studies, as a research field, can add to our understanding of and ability to cope with societal challenges.
The seminar is organized around five panels:
- Past, Present and Future of CIRCLE;
- The Challenge of Recovering and Preventing Economic Crisis;
- The Challenge of Responding to the Increased Globalization of Economic Activities and Mobility of Talent;
- The Challenge of Mitigating and Adapting to Climate Change;
- Policy Making for Overcoming Societal Challenges – How Can Innovation Studies Help?
Confirmed panelists include CIRCLE researchers and external guests. Among them: Prof. Maryann Feldman (University of North Carolina), Prof. Meric Gertler (University of Toronto), Prof. Simona Iammarino (London School of Economics), Prof. Keld Laursen (Copenhagen Business School), Prof. Franco Malerba (Bocconi University), Göran Marklund (VINNOVA), Prof. Stan Metcalfe (University of Manchester), Prof. Roberta Rabellotti (University of Pavia), Sylvia Schwaag Serger (VINNOVA), Johan Stierna (European Commission).
Le séminaire est gratuit et ouvert à tous ceux qui souhaitent participer. Si vous souhaitez participer, merci de vous inscrire avant le 13 novembre 2014.
Pour plus d’information et inscriptions:
CIRCLE, Université de Lund