Seven (7) post-doctoral positions are available at the Institute for Research and Innovation in Society.
IFRIS welcomes science, technology and society scholars in all social science disciplines: history, sociology, political sciences, anthropology, economics, management sciences or law.
STS is understood in a broad sense of issues related to the production and use of science and technologies in societies. The post-doc candidates should propose original research projects on specific issues that relate to public health, biomedicine, agricultural sciences, food security, climate change, biodiversity, environmental questions, ICT, “big data” and internet, historical and social construction of technologies, risk and regulation, development and research policies, global distribution of knowledge, intellectual and property rights and global commons, circulation of knowledge, construction of public research policies, multilevel governance of science and technology, knowledge and local development, regimes of regulations and production of sciences and innovation in society.
See the list of projects funded by IFRIS to date for your information.
Selected candidates will be attached to one of the following IFRIS research units (name and acronym are followed by the scientific organisation to which the unit is attached). See the website links for more details on these units.
- Centre Alexandre Koyré (CAK), CNRS, EHESS, Muséum
- Centre Population et développement (CEPED), IRD, Université Paris Descartes
- Centre d’Economie de Paris Nord (CEPN), Université Paris 13, CNRS
- Centre de recherche médecine, sciences, santé, santé mentale, société (CERMES3), CNRS, INSERM, EHESS, Université Paris Descartes
- Histoire des Technosciences en Société (HT2S), CNAM
- Laboratoire Techniques, Territoires, Sociétés (LATTS), UPEM, Ecole des Ponts, CNRS
- Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire pour la Sociologie Economique (LISE), CNAM
- Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Sciences Innovations Sociétés (LISIS), CNRS, ESIEE, INRA, UPEM Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Science de l’Action (LIRSA), CNAM
- Patrimoines locaux et gouvernance (PALOC), IRD, MNHN
Selected candidates are eligible for a 24-month contract, under the French standard in relation to salary and work status. Contracts will start as soon as possible after selection, according to candidates’ previous obligations and engagements, and on January 1st, 2019 at the latest.
Deadline: February 5th, 2018
– November 7th, 2017: Launch of the call
– February 5th, 2018: Receipt of proposals
– May 30th, 2018: Acceptance decision sent to the candidates